Controller Problem, I need Help Please!

CG 29

I use a Yobo Gameware USB converter that converts my Playstation 2 controller into USB. I haven't been able to get to work with MVP 2004, It works with MVP 2003. It works with Madden 2004 and NHL 2004 so I don't know why it not showing up in the game. I went to Game Controllers in the control panel and its plugged in, i configured it. I have unplugged it, restarted the game and it still doesn't work. When I got this there was no drivers for it, it was just plug and play but if i need a driver now I would apperciate if someone can help me because I have spent several hours looking for one and have failed. I am really looking forward to playing the game and it is just frustrating when you can't play it cause your controller doesn't show up on the controller select screen.

Please someone help me get this to work.

Chris

:banghead:

I use a Yobo Gameware USB converter that converts my Playstation 2 controller into USB. I haven't been able to get to work with MVP 2004, It works with MVP 2003. It works with Madden 2004 and NHL 2004 so I don't know why it not showing up in the game. I went to Game Controllers in the control panel and its plugged in, i configured it. I have unplugged it, restarted the game and it still doesn't work. When I got this there was no drivers for it, it was just plug and play but if i need a driver now I would apperciate if someone can help me because I have spent several hours looking for one and have failed. I am really looking forward to playing the game and it is just frustrating when you can't play it cause your controller doesn't show up on the controller select screen.

Please someone help me get this to work.

Chris

:banghead:

http://www.highheat2004.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15123

Archived