Yankees Draft (owner mode)

mvpmodder07

Do you approve of the team?  

13 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no
    • quit playing and never touch your computer again

Note: I have downloaded a roster update but really want realistic minor league updates.

SP:

Zach Greinke

Rich Harden

Miguel Ascensio(sp)

Jeff Francis (BA top 100)

Josh Fogg

RP:

Jamey Wright

Jorge Vasquez

Danny Haren

Tim Spooneybarger

Travis Harper

Chris Watson

Closer:

Rob Nen

Starting Lineup

1B: Chris Smallenberg

2B: Darrell Johnson

3B: Bobby Hill

SS: Hanley Ramirez (BA top 100)

LF: Blaine Roy

CF: Steve Brassard

RF: Brad Barnes

C: Joe Mauer (BA top 100)

DH: Carlos Pena

Bench:

Joaquin Arias (BA top 100)

Mike Williamson

Thomas Jackson

Craig Brazzell

Oldest player: Rob Nen- 35

Second Oldest- 30

youngest player- 18 years

average- 21

I would try to trade some unneeded rookies for some vets. You need vets on this team and maintain a farm system. If you look at my dynasty i have a combo of vets and rookies, which is best for the team chemistry and performance.

Meanwhile you have to build a farm system. Make sure you have prospects who will fill in the voids when your vets retired and trade the good but undeeded ones (like if you have Derek Jeter and Jose Reyes is your prospect SS) for some good vets. Dont trade off all your rookies keep the ones you know who have potential.

Zach Greinke is NOT supposed to be an ace yet. I would do the best i can to find an older pitcher, around his late 20's or early 30's.

And more over, you need IMMINENT POWER. For that you can get players like David Ortiz or Brian Giles. You need at least 1 player who can hit over 30 HR a season and over 100 RBI. Your players can run but you cant get on base if you cant hit.

I've tried an all rookie team. Chemistry was horrible. It was completely lopsided. Trade for at least 5 or 6 veterans or team leaders.

Archived