To anyone that has ever attempted to use Photoshop for MVP

APR

I want to get Photoshop so I can start modding things like Uniforms, and Stadiums. But I do have a couple questions.

1. How hard is it to actually complete an entire uniform?

2. Is it hard to use Photoshop if I have never used it before, or can I pick it up and start using fairly easily?

3. What version of Photoshop do you have?? And which do you reccomend??

hard is a relative term, but to answer your question more directly, it is more time consuming and detail oriented than actually hard.

photoshop takes some time to grasp. most people give up.

i use photoshop 7.

hard is a relative term, but to answer your question more directly, it is more time consuming and detail oriented than actually hard.

photoshop takes some time to grasp. most people give up.

i use photoshop 7.

Is that an older version???

Is that an older version???

yes cs is the newer version. photoshop 7 was the version begore cs. u can pick up v 7 pretty cheap now. compare prices, it'll be a pretty easy decision of you base it on that.

I use Photoshop on a daily basis for my job and I have some words of advice:

1. Photoshop will do anything and everything that you could possibly want/need done

2. The learning curve on it is like Barry Zito at his best

I don't want to discourage you in any way - everyone that I know that has taken the time to learn it has fallen in love with it, but they've all agreed with me that it isn't easy. Photoshop CS has a few new tools that may be useful for what you're doing, but Photoshop 7 will still do everything you need. An alternative for you is an open source program called GIMP. It's pretty powerful and has a user interface similar to Photoshop, so I would suggest trying that out first - it's free - and if you decide that you like it, then drop a couple hundred on Photoshop.

Hope that helps!

Archived