Ditty

GoodyBucs

Is it possible to remove the 'ditty' songs from the game. I mean so they don't play as the home team walks to home plate? I am a traditionalist and hate that crap. Especially when I play in one of the oldtime parks, there shouldn't be that crap playing in the background. Since someone figured out how to remove the picture-in-picture strike swing maybe the ditty can go as well...

Is it possible to remove the 'ditty' songs from the game. I mean so they don't play as the home team walks to home plate? I am a traditionalist and hate that crap. Especially when I play in one of the oldtime parks, there shouldn't be that crap playing in the background. Since someone figured out how to remove the picture-in-picture strike swing maybe the ditty can go as well...

turn the music to 0 and remove all the songs from your playlist.

Yes, I wrote it in the old forum. I don't remember which directory it's in but in the data directory or deeper look for a file I think called batdit or something and delete or move it. That's all it takes.

Yes, I wrote it in the old forum. I don't remember which directory it's in but in the data directory or deeper look for a file I think called batdit or something and delete or move it. That's all it takes.

I will look for 'batdit' when I get home.

Jymbo: I know how to do it for the menu.

What you do is get the file "wimpditt.exe" (http://files.filefront.com/1289632) and convert your songs to the ASF file. Then you put them in the following folder: /EA SPORTS/MVP Baseball 2004/data/audio/cd/music and then back up and then replace the current files with your ASF files, and rename your asf files to menu1, menu2, etc. The only problem is in game it'll still say the default song title, I dunno how to fix that.

If anyone DOES know how, tell me. It'd be nice to know.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Archived