Need some help with modding

PeterOS

I'm a newbie is this area and would to start editing the game and give back and contribute to the modding community for this game.

My first project is to edit the crowd in the game for each team.

I used EAGraph to open the stadium file of my choice, and then open the crowd0.fsh file. I then imported the image to Photoshop and edited it to my liking. Saved the file. I then proceeded to import the file using the import wizard in EAGraph. I used the first action in doing this.

But when I go ahead and load the game it crashes at the loading screen before the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. What am I doing wrong?

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but try either downloading Eazip and compress the .fsh file first..

eazip -c file.fsh

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but its best to elimanate the known first, and then concetrate on the unknown

I'm having a similar problem with adjusting the background images...game crashes right before the "click to start" screen...(which is what I'm replacing)

let me know if compressing the fsh file first fixes your problem...if not, when and if someone figures out how to fix my problem I'll pass the info on...

Archived