Anyone know about .O files (import/export) ??

Bartw

I was playing around with Oedit and I converted an object's ord and orl files into one o file (with ord2o.exe) and I am able to open it up alright in Oedit....

BUT......when I convert it to a vrml file I can't open it in 3ds max......when I convert it to Milkshape file I can't open it in Milkshape......and when I convert it to a ascii file I can open it in Zmodeler, but my screen stays empty! (no errors, so it must be somewhere).

Has anyone been able to open any kind of object outside of Oedit ? (in Milkshape 3d, Zmodeler or any other program)

Thanks....I really need some assistance, cause I'm going crazy here !! (Oedit is horrible to edit objects! I can't get used to it)

i've tried using oedit but i can't seem to to get ord2o working right. how did you convert the ord file to o files. i can't even get to that step. the converter runs blank screen. btw love your dodger's unis. the make the game so much better!

Well, it can be done, but just zooming alone takes so much time! :)

The perspective view is really bad to check out changes, cause it's got this zoomed in perspective and it's very unclear. Shame.

eh, it's not SO bad. You can hold down control-W/Q to zoom in/out (I may have that reversed), and looking at a view in fullscreen helps, too.

You're right about the Perspective view though -- way too dark.

Archived