Cubs Alternate Uniform

LetsGoOakland

I'm assuming you're talking about the one I did? lol

if that's the case, then yes...it adds the uniform...into a previously empty spot.

each uniform choice (including the unlockables) has a letter designation...A is the pinstriped home uniform, B is the standard grey road uniform, and C is the Alternate Home uniform...after that there's a decent sized space (letter wise) to add more uniforms in, and I took the first open space (d slot)

this information is only important should you install other aditional Cubs uniforms that may take up that slot...because if you do, and one of the new ones fills that spot, this uniform (alternate road) will be overwritten. If you do decide you want to add more uniforms, make sure you check and make sure that none of the downloaded .fsh files have the name u019d.

Alright sweet. The same way we do Player ID lists, we should come up with a list that says spot D for the Cubs are the Alternate Home uniforms, etc. Keep the same around so people like me who do not know the specifics about it can have several modded uniforms.

Archived