Having A Problem With The Cardinal's Roster Mod.

Hilltopper3339

Thanks for putting this out Reverend! I've downloaded the roster set and only had time to briefly look at it so far. Your read me file says to export the mbe file to data/datafile when it should be data/database. Hilltopper, once I exported the mbe to database I had no problem.

Hoping to play a Cardinal / Memphis Redbirds exhibition game later on...

Sounds good, Rev. I got on the thread to tell you the game crashed to the desktop twice about 10 seconds into an exhibition game I tried to start between the Cardinals and the Memphis Redbirds. The pitcher spot looked messed up in the roster (don't remember if it was just the Redbirds). But it sounds like you got it figured out already.

Ya, I had no idea about that problem before I made it available. I never actually play games with minor league teams, and all major league games worked great. So I tested it and true enough, any game with the Barons, Redbirds, Mississippie Braves, Sounds, Fisher Cats, Redhawks, Springfield Cardinals, Sky Chiefs, Diamond Jaxx or Warthogs had problems. I think there is something goofy with the editor, but I found away around it to make them work. Enjoy:) Playing St.Louis versus Memphis is awesome.

Archived