Keeping a Saved game

CaptainOZ

I wish to uninstall and then reinstall the game, however I have a MVP Profile and a Dynasty that I put a lot of time into.....I would very much like NOT to lose them. Is there any way I can keep these saves, and then continue them with the freshly installed game?

It should be default keep them, but just for safety reasons, back up all of the files in:

My DocumentsMVP Baseball 2005

What files? Where are they and what are they called? I would like to find them and save them to my desktop, and then simply put them back after I freshly install the game again. Is this possible?

*sigh*

surely I don't have to back up the entire game. There should be just a few key files in there somewhere that make up my saved games. I should be ablke to save them to by desktop, uninstall the game, and then after reinstalling it again, I can simply put them back into their relevant folders, overwriting whatever else is there if necessary.

Then I should then be able to continue my Dynasty/MVP profile seasons from there.

some people should still not be allowed to own computers, you just need to read what is typed here instead of jumping to conclusions it is in your MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER not where you installed the game.

Better yet just go and get a very big hammer and smash your computer into little pieces

Archived