NO PHOTO in MVP Edit

EASPORTSGUY

How do I get photos to appear in MVP EDIT?

It works great, however I don't see any player images.

Please help, thanks!

There's a check box under Tools --> Options

Be warned that it slows things down to a significant degree...

in mvp edit, at the top of the screen you'll see a tab called tools - click 'option' and you'll see 2 boxes on the right side of that screen that say "show player faces(slower" and "show player portraits(slower)". these will slow everything down while it's trying to find the player's portrait each time. for mvp 2004, it only tooks a couple of seconds and wasn't too noticable, but in 2005, it takes about 18 seconds if you have both boxes checked and about 6 seconds if you have just the player portraits checked. this also locks up your mouse so you can't do anything else until that portrait loads, so unless you really have to see the player's face when you edit, you're better off having both of those boxes unchecked

I had this same problem. He can't see the portraits because the he has to change the folder in the options tab.

When you click on Options, you have to change the folder directory to "data", I think I dont remember. But once you pick the right folder they will show up.

I had this same problem. He can't see the portraits because the he has to change the folder in the options tab.

When you click on Options, you have to change the folder directory to "data", I think I dont remember. But once you pick the right folder they will show up.

i think you're right. if i remember right, i had to change the folder the 1st time i installed mvpedit

Archived