Attention KSM!

ssmith7289

I love your mod work but do you think you could include some information regarding the changes between the different ones it would greatly help me in deciding which one I need/want/should download. It gets confusing and I can't really tell the difference between each release...I very much appreciate all your work - thanks!

I agree - and what do we do with the thumbs.db files? Also, can we upload the datafile.txt for ESPN and FOX, or do we have to pick one batting view out of all of them? Does this mod only change batting views and what not or the whole game?

One problem I've noticed with the ESPN datafile mod is that the pitcher appears farther back from the right handed batters than he is from the lefties. I like the appearance of distance between the pitcher and batter because it allows for better reading of pitches and timing. I'm a better hitter with this mod, but would like the same perspective for the left handed batters. Great job!

Okay I extracted the datafile.txt file to .../data and instead of just getting the datafile.txt I got a folder named [FOX] K.S.M Datafile V.1 and another sub-folder named FOX1 and inside that folder the datafile. I do not see the batting view in my game. Do I need to take out the datafile.txt and put it in the .../data without the folders?

Does his datafile just mod the batting view or other things as well?

I still have questions...

In the latest mod, the OFs seem to pick up the balls on basehits with their barehand! I thought I was seeing things, but it happened each and every time. I reverted back to his previous mod and all is well.

C

In the latest mod, the OFs seem to pick up the balls on basehits with their barehand! I thought I was seeing things, but it happened each and every time. I reverted back to his previous mod and all is well.

C

Heh I noticed this too. Actually, I saw an OF pull a Kevin Mitchell and catch a fly ball with his barehand in my last game. Impressive.

I think it's time I start tinkering with the datafile - seems like there's so many goodies to be played with in there.

Archived