Pitcher Fatigue

Pellaeon11

CPU starting pitchers seem to be left in the game far too long, even when I score plenty on them.

I upped the CPU pitcher fatigue to +40, but that didn't seem to work too well. Now I'm not sure if I have to put a + or - on their fatigue to lower it. How should I slide it so that the CPU pitchers get tired a little bit earlier? Thanks.

I upped the CPU fatigue, too, and then realized that they weren't getting yanked because I haven't learned to be a patient batter. I still have "swing at everything" syndrome. Heck, I end up swinging at those pitch out throws. :banghead:

I am thinking the key to this is just being patient and forcing the CPU to throw more pitches.

The counts vary depending on the pitcher, your patience and I think just the day of the week!

I use the A's a lot and Hudson has more control than Harden, but not always (as it should be). The opponent is also a big factor and their level of patience.

I use Kerms opening day and roddata's version 4.0 with my XBOX and my very finely tuned sliders. I can put them up if anyone wants to give them a shot.

I am VERY happy with the outcomes I get, sometimes a 4th starter pitches well, sometimes an ace gets shelled, just like it should be as no one is unbeatable.... GoodyBucs

I have the cpu fatigue at +40, and the pitchers usually make it to about 70 pitches before thier stamina is basically gone (although Ive seen the comp leave them in even longer )

But if your not forcing the cpu to throw 10-15 pitches per inning then hell last all game. Early in the game ill take 1 or two stikes per batter, to force the pither to throw alot, It leads to more stike outs early but more pitcher mistakes in the middle innings, and if your like ist real easy to put a 3-0 grooved fastball into the seats.

Archived