Looking for "Florida" road script !

Bartw

Help! I'm stuck with the old marlins road script "Florida", with the marlin wrapped around the 'F'.

I noticed that this season they left out the marlin, but I can't find that logo anywhere....just some low res shirt pictures.

Any help is appreciated! I'll release the marlins in a few hours anyway, with the 'old' road script anyway, but maybe someone knows where to get it (chriscream.com, brandsoftheworld.com and the mlb.com press kit don't have it).

Thanks! :)

Help! I'm stuck with the old marlins road script "Florida", with the marlin wrapped around the 'F'.

I noticed that this season they left out the marlin, but I can't find that logo anywhere....just some low res shirt pictures.

Any help is appreciated! I'll release the marlins in a few hours anyway, with the 'old' road script anyway, but maybe someone knows where to get it (chriscream.com, brandsoftheworld.com and the mlb.com press kit don't have it).

Thanks! :)

im confused. what do you want? the new jersey or the old one? also, you could always make it yourself with photoshop.

Archived