Green Area On Pitching Meter

ohetfieldo

In the datafile, which line allows u to modify how much green there is on ur pitching meter? I need my pitching to be a little more challenging, i've walked like nobody.

You could download my datafile... ;)

It's 34 accuracywidth, which is stock 0.120. My datafile reduces it to 0.060, which pretty much removes the green all together, so you might want to try 0.10 or 0.09...

I haven't been able to find the variable that controls just the green area, only the whole thing.

I have tweaked spitoons datafile a bit and have started walking a few batters. The value for 34 that I have been using is .08.

I think 144 perfectaccuracysize might influence the size of the green. I have only begun tinkering with this. I changed the default value from 0.25 to 0.18. Spitoon's is at 0.10 I believe.

I have tweaked spitoons datafile a bit and have started walking a few batters. The value for 34 that I have been using is .08.

I think 144 perfectaccuracysize might influence the size of the green. I have only begun tinkering with this. I changed the default value from 0.25 to 0.18. Spitoon's is at 0.10 I believe.

I've tried values from -0.50 up to +0.50 for 144 perfectaccuracysize without any apparent effect on the size of the green zone...

Archived