gameplay slow

nyYanks876

what do u mean by gameplay? are we talking choppy graphics or just overall a slow boring game? if we're talking graphics i had the same problem too at first with choppiness, i updated my drivers at ati, lowered my refresh to 70 and enabled vert. synch in the vid options and now it plays really smooth. if it is general slow and boring games maybe it's just the team you're using or playing against right now.

I wish there were an option like in high heat where you could speed up the pace of the game - just fire the pitches in rapid fire, it makes the game go much faster, which helps a lot if you're trying to do a whole season...

not very realistic, but I like to have the option. Plus, in mvp the catcher doesn't throw the ball back to the pitcher anyway, so it's not quite that weird for the pitcher to throw a bunch of pitches without a pause

No, the graphics aren't messed up. Everything is fine except that its going like way slower. The pitch meter goes slow, the pitch goes slow, the players move slow, etc.

if it's an ati card did u dload the new drivers? reason i ask is cause when i did it made the game really smooth, but it did seem to slow down the game a tad. getting used to it though.

I have a GeForce4 mx 440 and i don't think i saw any new drivers out for those with that. I do have a question- is 60 hertz or is 72 hertz recommended for quicker gameplay. 72 hertz is also an option.

Don

Guest Deznuts

I have a GeForce4 mx 440 and i don't think i saw any new drivers out for those with that. I do have a question- is 60 hertz or is 72 hertz recommended for quicker gameplay. 72 hertz is also an option.

Don

The EA Patch #2 says using a 60 Hz refresh rate may improve the smoothness of the game.

Archived