Straight up BP?

BigTrain0425

No but it would have been a great thing to include in the game. I dont understand why they didnt think to or want to include it especially when they act as if there mostr important feature is the hitting aspect of the game so one would think that it would take practice to be able to perform well.

bl;ah blah blah

No BP, just the mini-game..... Which is STILL a step beyond what was available in 2004.

I use to love the old High Heat batting practice though, as it was great for honing the skills. MVP took a lot longer to pick up based on the fact that BP wasn't available.

Agreed... was hoping batting practice would make it in this year. High Heat's batting practice was completely customizable - you could pick the pitcher you were facing, what pitches he'd throw you, where he'd throw them...

Boy do I miss that. The mini-game, however, is still good general practice for hitting. It's more than we had in 2004.

I wish EA would aproach all it's sports games with the approach they took for NASCAR Simulation Racing. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but that game has all the aspects of NASCAR one could need. For those that really want to put themselves into something, it's a great game.

If MVP was like that, with options for batting practice and warm ups before every game and cover more aspects and find a way to produce better engines for more accurate stats, I think there would be a lot of more happy gamers.

The NASCAR sim racing was based on a program that was actually used for professional NASCAR drivers to sim the tracks with. I just think it would be awsome for EA to do that with MVP and NHL (my favorites)

Archived