Most Accurate 2005 Roster Out Currently...

Texasrangers13

There isn't a Total Minors roster set out yet

Well, TotalMinors is my set's name and I have no current plans to do it this year. Someone else may come along with a different set of course, in fact I'm sure they will. Just not under the TotalMinors name.

GH

GForce22

Can you at least use that MVPConvert utility to convert your 2004 total minors set to 2005. I have read all through the forums they were by far the best. I don't have MVP2004 or I would do it myself. If anyone else is reading this, if you could convert his 2004 set, I am sure a lot of us would appreciate it. At least it would be a nice place to start for updating.

Anyway...

Thanks in advance if you decide to do this...

Well GForce then you just received the ultimate compliment because I know about your TotalMinor's from OOTP, and now I just refer to roster sets that include minor leagues now as "TotalMinors"....What is the term when someone sets a standard and then people then use that term to describe other things like in Kingpin when "someone pulls a Munson", or Joseph Heller wrote the book "Catch-22" and then the phrase was invented....

Well to me, when someone releases a roster set with all of the minors, he has released a "TotalMinors"!!

You sort of coined the phrase GForce....I've seen people on the OOTP forums ask for "a" TotalMinors set too....

So anyways, you're like famous

Thanks for the kind words guys.

As for the conversion, updating the converted TotalMinors would be a pain in the ***. I'm probably just going to convert it and play 2004 again, then edit players to add top prospects not in the set to each team in 2005. But I don't want to do that until I mess with the names file and try to revamp that so I don't have a league with 10 Garciaparras.

I've been very fortunate to gain the following TotalMinors did over 3 different game franchises (High Heat, OOTP, MVP). I just don't have the time for the data entry it would take to get everyone in the game and do it right, with the detail I do things with.

GH

And what about if we "persuade" you to do it again, GF? :idea: :wink:

Or you can just give assignments to the community fellows and just direct all the work done by others, and... whoila :!: ... we will have TotalMinors again! :idea:

Archived