Logitech Rumblepad 2 vibration gamepad...doesn't shake?

Downs8590

Hi all:

I've been trying to figure out why my new pad won't shake and shimmy? The game recognizes the controller. I downloaded the latest drivers and I can use it to play everything else but it won't shake at all. I also tried it on Fifa 2005 too and nothing? I don't know if this makes a difference but I'm playing it on my laptop...I read something to the effect that it needed a powered usb port..but it seems to work. I hit the button vibrate and it does just that. But then when the game starts i get nothing...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for a really cool site.

Cheers, Nick

I've been trying to figure out why my new pad won't shake and shimmy? The game recognizes the controller. I downloaded the latest drivers and I can use it to play everything else but it won't shake at all. I also tried it on Fifa 2005 too and nothing? I don't know if this makes a difference but I'm playing it on my laptop...I read something to the effect that it needed a powered usb port..but it seems to work. I hit the button vibrate and it does just that. But then when the game starts i get nothing...what am I doing wrong?

First make sure you have vibration turned on by going to...

My MVP > MVP Options > Gameplay Options > (Scroll all the way down) controller port1 vibration > ON

If its grayed out and you can't change it, it means can't do vibration, maybe because of the laptop. I have the same gamepad and it works fine with my desktop PC. I actually turn it off sometimes because it makes it hard to pitch outside of the strikezone because it vibrates too much.

Thanks for the tip. Mine was grayed out so I'm not sure if my laptop maybe does not support it...that would be something new. I have an Emachines 6809 but that might be my issue. I'll have to check on a desktop and see if it works there.

Thanks so much!

Cheers.

Archived