Hits making me mad

steroid

:oops: You know when you make a perfect pitch on the outside corner, and it gets driven up the middle for a base hit?? Huh?? Outside corner?? That ball never gets hit up the middle. The ball is supposed to be hit where it is pitched, right?? In a real game Ive seen hits to left or too right depending on how the pitch was spotted. You get the good hitters taking it to opposite field, but never up the middle. That frustrates the hell out of me. I set the defence to protect the middle, and where do they hit it, down the freak'n line or through the hole at short. Im helpless, or clueless, or both. Is there a way to edit how AI approach where the ball is pitched. Up the middle every freak'n time is ridiculous.

up the middle is the optimum place to hit the ball, really. taking an outside pitch up the middle is not wrong, its great if you get the barrel around to it. middle to right for outside and middle to left for inside..down the middle you just drive it. all that assumes no situational hitting, though.

Anyone notice this.

Ball mid to outside half of plate and you try to push the ball and sometimes you end up pulling the ball. This has happened a couple times for me. And a couple time i have gone yard.

I guess it was perfect timing or just a glitch.

I must be retarded or cant play for ****. When I pitch it on the corner of the plate, the ball is spotted just off the plate, where it is not a strike. They get to it, which in my opinion, you would think they would foul it off or drive it into the ground to short or second. Man, am I wrong. These guys get around on anything. I dont want to go down in levels because I like playing with a challenge. I win my share, but I lose quite a bit also. Right now I am 10 - 10 with the D-rays. Talking about sorry................ 8O

Its just timing.. I've about given up on the aiming stick. The only pitches I can seem to 'aim' are changeups when I spot them with 'the hitters eye' or jacking Wakefield for yard once i figured out his knuckler.... Swinging ahead or behind the ball seems to matter more than anything. I've even tested this out in the mini game

Archived