pro or allstar

nittanylionfan3

• 4 weeks later...

Use pro and tweak Your OF speed up, Their IF speed down, Catch Down(to prevent all those infield diving play), CPU Pitcher Fatigue way up(I use +10 and still can't get to their bullpen fast enough) , CPU contact -8 to -12, CPU power +5, User power +5.

P.S. If you want realism, switch all injuries to +20

I'd suggest using All-star. I play on allstar and feel the game is pretty realistic. Here are the sliders I use. I slightly modified some sliders I found on here awhile back. It may seem a little extreme, but it works.

Pitch Speed: -15(You may want to adjust this as my laptop doesn't always run right, so this speed is perfect for me, but might be too easy for other people)

User Pitcher Fatigue: 0

CPU Pitcher Fatgiue: 50(The CPU STILL leaves pitchers in too long, well compared to real life)

User Batting Contact: -25

CPU Batting Contact: -16(I'm still tweaking this one to get the right hits/strikeouts. If I put it too high I throw 2 hitters all the time but get maybe 3 Ks. Right now I'm giving up enough hits and getting good Ks[Kazmir had 12 the other day, Niemann(Rays prospect) had like 9 in 5 innings])

User Batting Power: -20(I still hit too many homers :( )

CPU Batting Power: 10

User Bunting Ability: 10

CPU Bunting Ability: 10

User OF Speed: -6

CPU OF Speed: -6

User IF Speed: -6

CPU IF Speed: -6(I haven't adjusted any of the OF and IF speed ones yet, things seem to be fine, though I might turn the IF speed down some more)

User Baserunning Speed: 2

CPU Baserunning Speed: 2

User Throwing Speed: -3

CPU Throwing Speed: 0

User Throwing Accuracy: -9

CPU Throwing Accuracy: 13

User Runner Aggression: 0

CPU Runner Aggression: 13(I'm still tweaking this one too, trying to get the CPU to be almost stupid on the basepaths like in real life. Very rarely do guys get caught off the bag on line drives, its annoying)

Runner Injury: 4

Pitcher Injury: 5

Batter Injury: 4

Fielder Injury: 6

CPU Steal Rate: 5

User Dive Difficulty: 9

User Catch Errors: 8

CPU Catch Errors: 14

User Runner Steal Speed: -8(I'm trying to get stealing better for me. I get about 100% on steals, I want to get it down closer to normal. It'll be hard to get right cause almost my whole team is 95+ speed, but I'm getting closer)

CPU Runner Steal Speed: 0

User Steal Delay: 0

CPU Steal Delay: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: -5

Bullepn Fatigue Grace: 0

Archived