Mods though xbox saves

Agent89

basically if I'm correct, even with a modded xbox, you can't have rosters with images or career stats for players like the PC?

What is the extent of mods you can have with a console(xbox)? I see stadium mods floating around, so it's sort of tricky

Thanks for any information you can provide.

"What is the extent of mods you can have with a console(xbox)? I see stadium mods floating around, so it's sort of tricky"

Yeah I saw those stadium mods too.. how does that work ? Would that not have to be part of the same game save?

for stadiums you need a modded xbox and you replace the .big file from here with the one on your MVP dvd

portraits are in a different format than stadiums and no one has made a util that will allow for importing new portraits

unless you have a modded xbox the only thing you can do is roster updates, if you have a modded xbox you can do the stadiums and datafile updates

Thanks K,

I went out and got a copy of mechassult (original) just to try it, but I'm scratching this project 8O . I can't figure out what to do in setting this thing up and I don't want to screw up. I can't afford to pay someone 100+ to mod it locally at my game store, hince the softmod. Anyway, I apprecitate all the stuff guys are doing, but I'm stumped on how to follow the tutorial. The tools thing I have to download is way out of my league

Archived