Can't Play Home or Away against Marlins

MaddiesDaddy

sounds like something is wrong w/your unis - did you download any Marlins unis?

No...no updates at all to the Marlins...no cyberfaces or portraits...unless the Non-MLBPA portrait update contains an update to a Marlins player.

I even went and copied the default rosters back (was using llcmac&hypnoxxx3.5 roster set).

I will put my original portait.big and model.big back in and hope that works.

UGH!

If not it looks like I may have to try a re-install of the game.

No...no updates at all to the Marlins...no cyberfaces or portraits...unless the Non-MLBPA portrait update contains an update to a Marlins player.

I even went and copied the default rosters back (was using llcmac&hypnoxxx3.5 roster set).

I will put my original portait.big and model.big back in and hope that works.

UGH!

If not it looks like I may have to try a re-install of the game.

I haven't seen anything like that yet...I play as the Marlins. The only roster update I did was one very early on, then I replaced it with stock rosters so I could apply the patch...

I haven't seen anything like that yet...I play as the Marlins. The only roster update I did was one very early on, then I replaced it with stock rosters so I could apply the patch...

Looks like I am going back to square 1. Copying the portrait & model.big files back in did not work. So I dunno what it is!!! Well I guess I it's not square 1 really....I am going to back up my modded files.

Thanks all!

Well it was my models.big file which got corrupted. I had everything default...rosters, stadium and unis.

I copied the moded potrait.big file and model.big files back in 1 at a time and it was when I added the moded models.big file.

I basically downloaded everycyber face available from this site, so I don't which file it could have been...if that was the case at all.

I am going to go back and try adding them all again.

My game crashes no matter whether the Marlins are home or away.

Has anyone experieced this where you go to play a certain team or teams and your game crashes???

Is there a fix???

Please advise.

I am back in business after a complete re-install of the game and re-download of most of the mods available here. I was able to retain the use of my modded portrait.big file.

I re-updated the model.big file with all the cyberfaces available here on the web page, checking the game for crashes one at a time as I added another face.

I did the same thing for KC Stars uniform update, spitoons bat and ball downloads, and trues no intro video download. I am back to using llcmac&hypnoxxx's version 3.5 roster set as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't happen again with a different team!

Archived