Can't Hit or Walk Batters with My Joystick

acsguitar5

I have a nyko airflow..It works off the bat or if I do the reg tweak. I have made the righ stick work by tweaking as well..

However, not matter what I do I can't get any buttons to do an AUTO hit batter or Auto Walk... Not a huge deal but anyone got an idea?? ThankS!

I have a nyko airflow..It works off the bat or if I do the reg tweak. I have made the righ stick work by tweaking as well..

However, not matter what I do I can't get any buttons to do an AUTO hit batter or Auto Walk... Not a huge deal but anyone got an idea?? ThankS!

Those two things require a combination of button presses....it's the button that you use for pick-offs (5 for me) plus one other (11 for IBB, and 12 for beanball, for me)...

Last year, I remapped them to the keyboard because I couldn't get my old joystick to work with those two commands. I set "W" for IBB and "B" for beanball, then you just have to press the shoulder button (5 for me) and W or B on the keyboard...it was a little bit of an inconvenience having to use the keyboard for a couple of things, but you don't use them that much so it was minor.

Archived