MVP On X-BoX /Modded X Box needed?

mjonny59

I am a long time PC gamer, and recently purchased an X-Box. I now play MVP on both the PC and the X-Box.

Of course this makes me an X-Box novice. In a recent post I saw a reference to "X-Box MVP mods", and a reply stated that a "modded" X-Box would be needed for some of the mods. My question:

Is there a big advantage to having a "modded" X-B0X console? I am aware of faster load times (but X-Box is already fast) and increased data file storage capacity. But, is there any other reason why I should lay out some more cash for a "modded" box?

I guess I'm asking, "will it enhance the gaming experience?"

I appreciate any feedback

I am a long time PC gamer, and recently purchased an X-Box. I now play MVP on both the PC and the X-Box.

Of course this makes me an X-Box novice. In a recent post I saw a reference to "X-Box MVP mods", and a reply stated that a "modded" X-Box would be needed for some of the mods. My question:

Is there a big advantage to having a "modded" X-B0X console? I am aware of faster load times (but X-Box is already fast) and increased data file storage capacity. But, is there any other reason why I should lay out some more cash for a "modded" box?

I'm not an XBox owner, but from what I understand, a modded XBox will allow you to use some of the mods here...without a modded XBox you can't.

With a modded Xbox, you can use modded stadiums, uniforms, datafiles. Without one you can't. You can, however, use most modded rosters as they are loaded using ActionReplay which deos not require a modded box. But for 90% of all mods for the game, you will need a modded Xbox, yes.

C

Archived