A Nationals Dynasty Journal (Not Owner Mode)

LidsDude07

Hey everyone, as some of you might have known that read my first Dynasty with a drafted Nationals team, I quit on it, because my team was pretty stacked and I was just killing the competition and wasn't fun. So here I am for my 2nd Dynasty that is going much better and having more fun with. Also, I will not bring you guys to another page, instead I will update game by game in this thread.

To get you guys started, I'm going to fill you in on some things. The first one is that I am starting this journal using Pared's All-Star Sliders and I have already played 9 games with my record being 6-3. Also, I have done numerous amounts of trading (Fair trades on). I am also using a 4-Man Rotation until I find someone decent to trade Tony Armas Jr. for.

Transactions:

4/3/05: Washington trades (P) John Patterson to Florida for © Josh Willingham

4/3/05: Washington trades (P) Tomo Ohka and (P) Dan Smith to Kansas City for (P) Brian Anderson

4/3/05: Washington trades (1B) Nick Johnson to New York Mets for (1B) Doug Mientkiewicz

4/7/05: Washington signs (P) Ramiro Mendoza and (RF) Mike Thompson

4/7/05: Washington trades (RF) Mike Thompson to Colorado for (LF) Matt Holliday

4/8/05: Washington trades (CF) Endy Chavez to Minnesota for (LF) Lew Ford

4/8/05: Washington trades (3B) Vinny Castilla and (LF) Brad Wilkerson to Milwauke for (LF) Carlos Lee and (3B) Russell Branyan

4/8/05: Washington trades (RF) Jose Guillen, (SS) Christian Guzman, and (SS) Henry Mateo to San Diego for (SS) Khalil Greene and (RF) Brian Giles

4/12/05: Washington trades (RF) Brian Giles and (LF) Lew Ford to Boston for (RF) Trot Nixon and (1B) Kevin Millar

Batting Order:

SS: Khalil Greene - 1 HR, 4 RBI, .333 AVG

RF: Matt Holliday - 2 HR, 6 RBI, .171 AVG

CF: Trot Nixon - 2 HR, 4 RBI, .333 AVG

LF: Carlos Lee - 5 HR, 8 RBI, .303 AVG

1B: Kevin Millar - 2 HR, 9 RBI, .375 AVG

3B: Russell Branyan - 0 HR, 2 RBI, .185 AVG

C: Josh Willingham - 0 HR, 1 RBI, .250 AVG

2B: Jose Vidro - 2 HR, 7 RBI, .281 AVG

Rotation:

Livan Hernandez: 3-0, 1.13 ERA, 24 K

Esteban Loaiza: 0-1, 4.85 ERA, 15 K

Brian Anderson: 2-0, 0.48 ERA, 28 K

Zach Day: 1-0, 0.00 ERA, 14 K

Notes:

Brian Anderson and Livan Hernandez are ranked #1 & #2 in Strikeouts for the Major League.

Brian Anderson also pitched a complete game (11 IP), striking out 16, and allowing 0 runs against the Braves. Jose Vidro also hit a 2 Run HR in the same game to win it.

Carlos Lee is tied in the lead with 5 Home Runs.

Doug Mientkiewicz is on the DL for 7 more days with a sprained wrist.

Ramiro Mendoza is out for the season with a Torn Rotator Cuff.

Well that is it. I will start updating after every game.

Archived