Proper "pitches"

bbythepier

There's ten pages of people frustrated over "batting stances". There must be gamers out there (like myself) that can't stand getting struck out by a pitch that a pitcher doesn't actually throw in real life (or doesn't throw that well). Help me out with my rosters, please. I'll throw in a few of my tidbits. Start from like EA patch #1. The more you know...

(If you gotta site to go with the change, sweet.)

i'm trying to get this going:

Greg Maddux: change = circle change

"One of them is the circle change (Maddux's ) grip where the pitcher forms a circle with his thumb and pointer finger and places it on the side of the ball and then he places his next 2 fingers on the top of the ball. His pinky finger rests underneath"

http://store.rawlings.com/info/index.jsp?c...infoPath=222974

I'm paddling upstream without a ....

Jamey Wright (IN HIS OWN WORDS) [KC]-

"I had a good SINKER and a decent curveball," Wright said. "The wind was blowing out hard to left, so I tried to stay in on the lefties and keep it away from the right-handers. Other than that, it was nothing special."

BY ROB WHITE/WORLD-HERALD BUREAU May 17, 2004

Sinker? Things that make you go Hmmmm....

Denny Bautista (KC)-

“It was awesome,†catcher John Buck said. “The first inning, he just went out and challenged them with fastballs, and they couldn't handle it.

“We could have stayed with that, but we made him throw his change-up, his slider and his curve. And he moved all of his pitches to both sides of the plate. He's got sharp stuff. Everything was electric.â€

Posted on Fri, Mar. 11, 2005

By BOB DUTTON/ The Kansas City Star

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/2...ts/11105251.htm

i see no mention of a sinker, but i do of a slider.

oops- J. Wright on COL

you're right tk, this thread is dead. i'm glad you took time out your schedule to fill me in.

Got all those Ricohs fixed? Done reading the Clinton memoirs while listening to that 2Pac CD. At least you're not cheap or "niggardly" with the compliments.

thanks again.

Archived