where is the manager profile tendencies on mvp 2005?

jbmagicfan

I don't think it is accessible in the game but only in MVPEdit where it can be set and then imported to the game. Just like Skin Tone for players isn't in the game but is an option which can be set via MVPEdit.

so if you dont use mvpedit and do the manager profile in there, then the games goes by default?

if so is mvp 2005 by default set to 0,1,2 or all random per team?

all manager profile tendencies the same for each team on mvp 2005? or just random by the designer of mvp 2005 for each team?

too bad you cant do it in the game with sliders for manager tendencies and choose if you want change the default setting.

but lucky we have mvpedit to do it.

The manager profile tendencies are not the same for each team in MVP 2005. Neither are the Intensity Levels versus different Teams. That too can be set in MVPEdit but not in the game itself. All of these settings do impact how the game goes. Another reason everyone should be a MVPEdit user and FAN !!! As, I certainly am !!!

The manager profile tendencies are not the same for each team in MVP 2005. Neither are the Intensity Levels versus different Teams. That too can be set in MVPEdit but not in the game itself. All of these settings do impact how the game goes. Another reason everyone should be a MVPEdit user and FAN !!! As, I certainly am !!!

thanks i loving mvpedit.

so mvp 2005, the manager profile tendencies, intensity level, manager rating, etc is all random by what the designer of mvp 2005 choose?

i glad we can change it in mvpedit.

Archived