MVP to NCAA?

Comma

Do you think it would be possible for them to put out a NCAA version of MVP Baseball next year? I mean, since they lost the mlb license but they have the NCAA license, it seems like a waste of a perfectly good game to me. Just add the ncaa teams, address some issues(?) , then you have a great game that I, personally, would play more often than not. Any suggestions or comments?

I didn't say every one would like it. So, sorry for that. I also dont think it would be that easy either. But isn't that better than no game at all. I don't know about you guys, but I can not stand the stupid sega or 2k sports brand of games AT ALL. They look absolutely horrible.

I would love to see them possibly make a "Bases Loaded" style game...to me that was one of the best baseball games out there.

You could have teams in cities that normally don't have teams, give them unique names, unis and logos and not have to conform to the rules that MLB makes them use in a game (actually have bench clearing brawls and be able to participate in them...have players argue balls and strikes along with managers. I mean...really make it realistic

I would love to see them do that. I love the MVP series so if they can't renew the linsece, it would only seem like a perfect idea to just make it in NCAA form. The 100+ teams wouldn't be that hard espically when they do it every year with football and basketball. This is the first season I've followed college, mainly GA Tech(GO JACKETS) it is very interesting, though not quite pro caliber. I would definatly buy it.

you a tech fan all the way up there in SC? I went to a game last weekend vs. Wake Forest and man they're good! They got this 3B Tyler Greene, a pre-season all-american, and he got an inside the park grad slam. It was wild.

Archived