Removes Majestic logo from Jerseys

JPG

Hi All, this is my first add-on for MVP 2005, What is add-on does is that it removes Majestic logo from Jerseys so that you can put your own logo on the jerseys, see image for more details, also it is ready to be downloaded in the download section

jpgmaj.jpg

this is a great little add-on man, takes all the hassle out of having to remove the logo for uni modding. glad you did it because i was sick of messing w/ it. plus you can install umachines 2xlites from last year and not have that funky crossed up sleeve logo.

yeah, you did five and i appreciate it, and i did figure it out. but, well, i had a little accident my friend! didn't mention it in my post above but, i lost my whole OS on weds night. tried everything i could do to work around it for hours but, in the end i had to wipe my whole drive and reinstall xp. first time i haven't been able to work out a system error in a long time couldn't repair it via console, couldn't boot into safe mode nothing. needless to say i lost everything. all my updates for the minor league unis i'm working -you name it, GONE! anyways to make a long story shorter, the add-on came in handy cause it helped me get up to speed a little quicker w/ the mods. just one less of those little things i didn't have to worry about. still don't know what i did to my machine to make it go nuts, last thing i installed was the ksm datafile and my game hard locked in the second inning and that's when the hellish ride began. i doubt seriously that it was his file, just coincidence probably...

yes i know, backups. but i do make regular backups of all my important stuff- drivers etc. but not mvp game files i WILL from now on. what a headache. :angry:

Man sorry to hear that. Have you checked out knoppix lately? It is a great little cd that makes life much easier.

If you have a newer mobo that supports booting from a usb key, you can also check out damnsmalllinux.

If you'd rather stick in the windows environment check out BartPE.

Links:

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

hey thanks for the links. i'll definitely use these.

had linux suse installed on a seperate partition, i like it. i'm still learning the ins and outs. i have it installed to mess around with, it comes in handy for all of my networking classes i'm taking,i t gives me a little edge on certain things i'm still learning. plus i'll be taking linux red hat server course soon.

but obviously i have the bulk of my junk installed in windows, normally i can work any OS situations. but this time it was just impossible. i haven't had to reformat since i was a newb w/ my first PC, i had forgotten that horrible feeling. 8O

Archived