What should my next Stadium Upgrade/Attraction be?

wilmer007

Ok right now i have Level 2 Seating Capacity as my only Stadium Upgrade and in my 2nd year starting August with a bank of $13,302,117. I also bought a Batting Cage Attraction and the following Concession Stands and Store Venues: Pizza, Popcorn, Soda, Peanuts, Ice Cream, Prospect Place. Should i get something(s) now or should i wait a little? Thing is i don't ever want to go into the red. I'm making about $500k-$700k every home game. And if you can please explain why i should get that upgrade.

How did you get over $13 million in only your second year? I'm still trying to figure out how to stay out of debt after one season, even with winning the World Series. I've tried almost every single piece of advice that I could get from these forums, and nothing's really helping. :?:

How did you get over $13 million in only your second year? I'm still trying to figure out how to stay out of debt after one season, even with winning the World Series. I've tried almost every single piece of advice that I could get from these forums, and nothing's really helping. :?:

Oh that's easy i hung in there in my first year and then charged $60 Lower Deck $30 Upper Deck for the Division Series, and $65 Lower Deck $30 Upper Deck for the LCS and World Series with that i made at least $1 million in every home game during the playoffs $1 Million * 11 Home Playoff Games = $11 Million. Plus i chose a high budget so i was left with about $2 Million after purchasing the Level 2 Seating, and the Concession Stands.

Archived