Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Roscosuper

Correct me if I'm wrong,

It is possible, that when I find a roster download I like, I can install it using MVPedit as the default roster, start a dynasty/career game mode and still install portraits and cyber faces that will be use in that saved dynasty/career mode game.

If I understand correctly, the portraits, cyberfaces, stadiums etc. are seperate files with which all other modes and saved games feed off of, correct?

Once you start a dynasty, portraits and cyberfaces can't be updated.

Actually, I think that if the cyberface # is assigned prior to beginning the dynasty, then it will show up, but it must be assigned first, even if the actual image editing hasn't been done.

Stadiums and uniforms can be added at any time.

hmm......so as long as the portrait and cyber face ID numbers are in place (according to the list that is being compiled) before you start a dynasty, any changes to that particular file will show up in the game.

As an example....kaz matsui's portrait ID number is 0134.....over the course of the season I download different portraits of matsui.....the picture is different, but the number is always the same.....so in theory, the .sav file with matsui's profile is always asking for portrait number 0134, so no matter what picture the .fsh file is always loaded, .....correct? the stadiums work on the same principle

Archived