Owner Mode Money

Don

Can someone just tell me the easiest, cheapest way to get money in owner mode, not installing any program (example-Art money) because i admit it i m very lazy :lol: i stink at getting money, but i loving playing it.

Heres what i did. First i chose a high budget, then i purchased the Level 2 Seating. Then i purchased 1 Peanut, Soda, Ice Cream, Popcorn, Pizza. Was left with about $2 Million. Then i dropped Juan Encarnacion who's on a $4 Million a year contract then i made more than $1 Million every home playoff game charging $60 Lower Deck $30 Upper Deck for the Division Series, and $65 Lower Deck $30 Upper Deck for LCS and World Series. That makes you $11 Million at least. Then in the off season i picked up Willy Mo Pena who has outstanding stats (100 Power vs LHP, 85 Contact vs LHP, 75 Power vs RHP, 76 Contact vs RHP) for only $900k a year for 3 seasons. Now that's power for a very cheap price considering Encarnacion doesn't come close to those stats and he's way more expensive and now Willy Mo Pena is my everyday RF. I also picked up Robb Quinlan on a 300k a year AAA Situational Contract for 3 seasons and look at his stats (63 Power vs LHP, 80 Contact vs LHP, 64 Power vs RHP, 81 Contact vs RHP). So as you can see he has very good stats for a very cheap price too. He can play 3B and LF so he's my backup to Mike Lowell and Miguel Cabera in case they get injured or something. After signing Pena and Quinlan i went ahead and dropped Jeff Conine since he's stats were worse and he cost more.

A good tip: Always save after the playoffs before going into the off season and then look at all the Free Agents and see what their stats are. Look at how much they are asking and offer them a 3 year contract for that price, if they reject raise up one, if they reject again keep raising it by one every week. More than likely they'll accept before the Free Agent Signing Deadline expires. If you don't see any good cheap Free Agents quit and reload and search again. Try and sign very good free agents with stats around 70+ and can be signed for under $1 Million a year.

If you start with a $5 million budget, that's the high budget. Level 2 seating costs $4 million alone. This leaves you with $1 MILLION left. So if you bought that right off the bat, and purchased a whole bunch of concession stands, how do you wind up with $2 MILLION after all of this? It doesn't make any sense.

Archived