Quick Pickoff's with Saitek 880 Controller....how ???

hoosier4974

Has anybody been able to get the quick pick off move to work in the PC version of MVP2005 ?? I'm using the Saitek P880 controller

I use the slower (standard) pickoff move all the time but can't get the quick one to work. The game manual says to use button 5 but that is mapped to a pitch type and always pitches the ball instead of executing the quick pickoff move. There is nothing ubder controller configuration settings in the options menu that mentions this.

Anybody been able to get to work ???

I have tried button 7 with no success :( Did you have to do some button mapping to get that to work it was it set that way by default ?? Button 7 + the button for the corresponding base always results in a pitch being throw, most of the time right over the plate that the CPU pounds the **** out of.

I have tried button 7 with no success :( Did you have to do some button mapping to get that to work it was it set that way by default ?? Button 7 + the button for the corresponding base always results in a pitch being throw, most of the time right over the plate that the CPU pounds the **** out of.

Yes, I have the same controller, and holding button 7 always works for me. It is the button where my left index finger rests.

Archived