weird bug or something

Noobieatbat

:|

Playing the Orioles, Shefield hits a grounder to the shortstop. Easy out!, nope... Ball gets thrown to first base and no out called. Instead the 1st baseman waits to tag shef out. And here comes shef trotting along like he hit a ground rule double. He gets near the first baseman, gets tagged and keeps moving along. lol :shock:

and on the mailbox anyone get a Home Run leader stat? Just got one saying some dude being the first to hit 10 homers. bla bla bla. when There's like 5 guys who's got 20+ already. :?

I've seen both of those...the one I had was hit off the pitcher, he picked it up in plenty of time, fired it to first, and the runner was trotting up the line...should have been out by 10 feet, but was not.

The other problem you will see multiple times...I've seen it for HR, doubles, hits, wins etc...everytime someone hits a certain plateu it announces them as the new league leader.

It's kind of funny because I'm nearing the end of my season, so now it says the guy has hit 10HR and is on pace to hit 12 :lol:

Another odd one I saw was when Shawn Green hit a screaming single to right, I knew he was slow and I tried to gun him out at first. He was safe by a mile and ran through the bag as normal, but when he turned around to go back to first, my firstbaseman was standing there with the ball and the ump called Green out!!

It looked just like a normal play where the guy runs through first, and he didn't turn to go to second...

Archived