EA Online games...

michaeljjt

Oh wow. My first ever post on this forum was a complaint about this same subject, regarding 2004...here we go again. Though I have to tell you all something...people do make me laugh.

Decided (since I wait until opening day to start my season) to pass some time tonight and try a few online games on the EA sports thingie. Even though after last years wonderful experience with the games many many cheaters, I swore to never play there again.

So i go online, suit up as my Yankees...play a game...everything is fine.

I start up a second game...The guy has in his headline...No Cheesers. Ok whatever...I figure he just wants a good clean game. Not throwing balls on every pitch.

We make it through the first inning...everything is fine. Im up 1-0. Second inning comes around...My timing is way off. Dont know why, maybe a little lag, but im really "late" with al my pitches...hung quite a few. Well I get up on Bonds 0-2...and im really late with my pitch...but it sails way inside with the little yellow X...he swings and misses. Next thing you know...I get a chat message saying "WTF"

To which i apologize...and let him know that it wasnt on purpose (but hell...you cant throw a ball 0-2?? What pitcher doesnt???)

So..he ends the chat...and we go to the next batter...my next pitch is JUST off the plate. He swings and misses. Next pitch im so late that the bar goes all the way to the end (and keep in mind...he can see that!) and the ball practically bounces in front of the plate. Here comes the chat window!!!!!

"WTF are you doing!!! I said no cheesers!!!"

So once again I apologize....he says: Yeah right, whatever

My response is not suitable for these boards. And he quits the game.

And this time I have really truly learned my lesson. Ill just wait for opening day :)

Mike

Archived