editing rosters in season

wolar32

I am guessing that once you start your season you cant make any roster changes using mvp edit and still use them in the current season. I want to get my season going and keep up with trades as they occur in the season (real life trades). I tried to trade ishii for phillips, but can't unless I start my season over. Am I missing something?

Thanks

I am guessing that once you start your season you cant make any roster changes using mvp edit and still use them in the current season. I want to get my season going and keep up with trades as they occur in the season (real life trades). I tried to trade ishii for phillips, but can't unless I start my season over. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Things are not perfect in MVP 2005 (like doing a season in NBA LIVE) but there is a little help this year compared to last.. check out this thread - it helps a little:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ght=fair+trades

Thanks dude I appreciate the help.

You're welcome.. I, like you and many, had hoped MVP 2005 would allow us to either play a "season" without the dynasty or be able to freely work with the rosters in a dynasty. I like to play a season and keep up with the real trades, injuries, call-ups, etc. But alas, EA Sports, in their wisdom chose not to make that one of their priority changes. At least they allow us to do some "other team" changes.

Archived