Pitching Help

dshiver

I purchased MVP 05 last week and tried to play all weekend, but I can not pitch. It seems everyball I throw is hit, no strikes no balls, just hits. I'm using a keyboard but can not pick where to throw the ball. The setup said use the num keys on the left but the ball still goes right down the middle. I think I caould enjoy the game if I could select where to throw the ball. Any Help?

That's going to be a major problem, if all you can do is throw the ball down the middle.

Do you have a USB port? If you do get a Logitech Dual Action controller? $10-15

If not, try configuring the keyboard in game, in the configuration section.

Also, try toggling the "num lock" key, maybe it needs to be on or off?

Get yourself the Radioshack PS2 to PC Adapter and use a PS2 controller. If you don't then use the setup i used before getting the adapter. Set the pitch types to the arrows and set the pitch location to the 2,4,6,8 Num Keys. That way when you want to throw a pitch low and outside you just hold 2 and 6 on the Num Pad.

This may sound stupid, but do I have to hold down the num key as I pitch? that may be the problem. I would select the pitch using the keyboard and then i would hit the num key lets say 6 for outside and then go through the pitch without holding the num key down.

This may sound stupid, but do I have to hold down the num key as I pitch? that may be the problem. I would select the pitch using the keyboard and then i would hit the num key lets say 6 for outside and then go through the pitch without holding the num key down.

go in the game and setup the keyboard configiration to the keys you want to assign.

Archived