Trouble getting Cyberfaces in-game...

APR

I'm having trouble installing Barry Bonds' cyberface into the game. It was created by Terminator Korea, and I followed all of his directions. Now, when I look at Bonds in the game, he has an Asian face, and all the rest of his body is black.

What did I do wrong???

Did you use biggui to install the face files and then compress them? And from there, did you change his portrait number in MVPEdit? If you don't he won't look like Bonds because Terminator Korea changed his player number.

Did you use biggui to install the face files and then compress them? And from there, did you change his portrait number in MVPEdit? If you don't he won't look like Bonds because Terminator Korea changed his player number.

Well, I didn't change his player number in MVPEdit, but I did get it to work. I forgot that I had to extract the folder from where the RAR was to another folder. However, I checked in the game and it did update his face. I'm going to change his portrait number.

i didnt see that in the readme to use mvpedit after.

what exactly you have to do on mvpedit?

thanks

Archived