Buttons 11 & 12 on the Dual Analog??

lildrgn

So EA makes the games with the Logitech Dual Analog, right? If I'm not mistaken, the button layouts (on the Controller Config page under Options) goes like this for pitching:

Button 1, 2, 3, 4, 6: Pitches

Button 5: Pick off

Button 7: Nothing

Button 8: In-game menu

Button 9: Last Pitch

Button 10: Pause menu

Button L3 (left analog stick): Pitches thrown diagram

Button R3: Nothing

And then the weird ones:

Button 11: Intentional Walk

Button 12: Hit batter

Is it me, or are there no Buttons 11 and 12 on the Dual Analog? Or do I need to reprogram it using the joytokey program? Advice please?

the analog sticks are buttons, press down on them and there you go

Hmm. I do that. Bunting no problem. Pitch history, no problem. Hit a batter or walk him intentionally? No way.

If I press L3 before a pitch, I see pitch history. If I press R3 before a pitch, nothing happens. Can someone clue me in on this?

I basically have the same problem, only with the Thrustmaster Dual Power.

For me, buttons 10 & 11 are the extra triggers on the bottom/back of the gamepad, and 12 & 13 are pressing in my analog sticks (L3 and R3, respectively).

I have tried setting them in the controller.cfg file AND in the game, but I cannot, in any way do any of the following:

- intentionally walk

- bean a batter

- fake throw

I also only seem to be able to do a "relay throw" but not the "cutoff throw" at any time.

Is this a widespread problem, a bug, or do I just not have something configured correctly? Any other Thrustmaster Firestorm users out there?

Archived