Re: Default Roster file location

Praaetorian

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also the MVP series.  Sorry if this is not the right place to post.  I'm trying to db edit rosters for MVP07 college baseball and assuming the file heirarchy is similar to MVP05 which most have been playing.  Researching the forum I'm seeing the default roster file is located in DATABASE.big which I've extracted on 07 and get the roster.bin file from that.  I've extracted this roster.bin file and get a dat file named 000000.  this file I'm assuming is the editable default roster file from what people are saying here.  Just checking if this is the case because this roster dat file shows no data on it(empty file).  First of all is this the file that would have all the players and teams on it?  and second am I doing something wrong to where the dat file would show empty?  Thanks in advance.  

On 4/9/2024 at 8:17 PM, Praaetorian said:

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also the MVP series.  Sorry if this is not the right place to post.  I'm trying to db edit rosters for MVP07 college baseball and assuming the file heirarchy is similar to MVP05 which most have been playing.  Researching the forum I'm seeing the default roster file is located in DATABASE.big which I've extracted on 07 and get the roster.bin file from that.  I've extracted this roster.bin file and get a dat file named 000000.  this file I'm assuming is the editable default roster file from what people are saying here.  Just checking if this is the case because this roster dat file shows no data on it(empty file).  First of all is this the file that would have all the players and teams on it?  and second am I doing something wrong to where the dat file would show empty?  Thanks in advance.  

Whoa, brother, this would be SO sweet if you could update that NCAA 2007 PS2 game!  I have no idea where to start as I don't even have a modded PS2.  But, I would definitely look into it if you proceed with this venture!  Good luck!

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 4:27 AM, j1eazye said:

Whoa, brother, this would be SO sweet if you could update that NCAA 2007 PS2 game!  I have no idea where to start as I don't even have a modded PS2.  But, I would definitely look into it if you proceed with this venture!  Good luck!

Yeah, not sure if you knew or not but they've already updated some teams/jerseys and equipment on the game.  If you go to the Reborn Sports discord page you can find it there 

Edited by Praaetorian

On 4/15/2024 at 1:52 PM, Praaetorian said:

Yeah, not sure if you knew or not but they've already updated some teams/jerseys and equipment on the game.  If you go to the Reborn Sports discord page you can find it there 

Hell yeah, thanks for the info!