Attention Roster Makers

AcousticNut

First, I want to say a hearty THANK YOU to all roster makers out there. You make this game so much more enjoyable. It wouldn't be what it is without you.

Being a "Pittsburgh Pirates" guy I'd like to point out a couple of items / corrections for future rosters. I think this might be a good idea for people familiar with their home teams to point these types of things out in one big thread to make life easier on roster makers.

Here are a couple of things that I've noted about the Pirates so far this year. These mistakes were carried over from last year's rosters and have been duplicated on most custom rosters as well.

1) Nate McLouth is not black. He is fair with blond hair, about as far as you can get from how he's portrayed in most rosters.....

ph_434661.jpg

2) Jose Bautista is primarily a 3rd baseman that can play the Outfield. All custom rosters that I used last and this year have him listed as RF with OF as secondary position. He was used in the outfield last season since he was a Rule 5 pickup and his ML teams needed to hide him somewhere. He's played 3B through most of his minor-league career and will be moving back there again this year. He should most likely be listed as Primary Position: 3B, Secondary Position: RF

Linkage: http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/NASApp/m...layer_id=430832

Those are the 2 big things that I've seen and though I'd point them out since I know many roster makers are busy getting their Opening Day rosters ready for release.

I encourage others to share info / corrections about their home team as well.

Thanks again for all of the hard work that you put into making MVP the best game around.

Archived