Mets drafted Owner Mode

mderita

I think i went the wrong way about buying stuff for my stadium, Ebbets Field. I have the level 1 Ads, the Pizza Stand, and the STore which sells T Shirts, Jackets, and Sweatshirts. I dont think my payroll is very high - Other than Beltran

2b Reyes

RF Baldelli

CF Beltran

LF Dunn

3b Wright

C Mauer

1B N. Johnson

SS BJ Upton

Bench:

Valent

J Phillips

A Berroa

V Diaz

And i think Danny GArcia

Rotation:

Prior

Mulder

Kazmir

Day

Haren

Pen:

Urbina

R. Wagner

Caliero

Brozabahan

Visciano

McDougal

I simmed untill a home game (didnt save) - how should i set pricing? Should i price according to opponent, just like the Real Mets? I tried to experiment, the lower the prices of course the more you sell, if i really want to think about it, I could try to figure out the max rev point (haha im an econ major). So what does everyone find is a good price for pizza, t's, sweats, jackets, tix? HOw do you like the team? Also to mention, in AAA i have an all BA top 100 Team, Lasting Milledge, Prince Fielder, Delmon Young, Kubel, A Marte,

• 2 weeks later...

Um, as for ticket pricing... remember maximizing attendence will also increase the number of people that can buy your concessions. As to what numbers to use I can not help, Ive stopped owner mode because it "optimizes" your rosters during spring training whether you want it to or not, then you have to unscrew everything.

Archived