MAJOR issue with uniforms from MVP 2005, HELP!!!

Harlod14

I have just bought and ran MVP 2005. Everything seems to work fine except for one MAJOR problem: Every single uniform used anywhere in the game is partially or mostly invisible or see through. I collected a screenshot from the game to help show what I am talking about, but I do not know how to add an image in here. For now I saved it in a MS word document.

This makes the game very difficult to play, every jersey is nearly transparent. Has anyone else had this problem????? It ONLY occurs when using player detail on medium or high, it doesnt happen at all on low, but the bodies of the players suck, and the faces are horrifying. I refuse to just simply play this game on low. I installed the game on a friends computer and the exact same problem happened.

Does anyone know how to help me out?????

If someone doesnt know what I am talking about please explain how to upload a screenshot and I'll show you what is happening.

OR, someone please help me get rid of this problem--Thanks.

I have just bought and ran MVP 2005. Everything seems to work fine except for one MAJOR problem: Every single uniform used anywhere in the game is partially or mostly invisible or see through. I collected a screenshot from the game to help show what I am talking about, but I do not know how to add an image in here. For now I saved it in a MS word document.

This makes the game very difficult to play, every jersey is nearly transparent. Has anyone else had this problem????? It ONLY occurs when using player detail on medium or high, it doesnt happen at all on low, but the bodies of the players suck, and the faces are horrifying. I refuse to just simply play this game on low. I installed the game on a friends computer and the exact same problem happened.

Does anyone know how to help me out?????

If someone doesnt know what I am talking about please explain how to upload a screenshot and I'll show you what is happening.

OR, someone please help me get rid of this problem--Thanks.

First, try the search function...this question has been answered a few times already.

From what I've read, try turning off "Helmet Reflections", and if that doesn't work, you may need to download a file called "3D Analyze" and change some of your settings...

Try the search, you'll find the thread with the 3D Analyze link.

Sorry,

I tried a search but wasnt able to find the answer quickly, plus the ones I found said to keep searching, which still did not give me the results.

Anyways, the getting rid of the reflections seemed to fix the issue. Thanks--

Glad it worked for you....

I didn't mean to come across as rude, it's just that MarkB tends get a little touchy about people asking questions that have already been answered...I was just trying to shelter you from "The Wrath Of MarkB"...

:wink:

Archived