just can't do it...

tmengd

I can't use the ARTMONEY because I can't minimize the game on XP. I have seen the previous topics on this, and I've tried ctrl+shift+esc. I've tried ctrl+alt+del and have tried the windows button and windows+d button, but all it does is flash and won't minimize and it flashes for milli secs so I can't even start another program and have to click the bottom left screen to bring mvp back up so I can do anything. When it flashes I can right click on the mvp tool bar but the minimize is faded and won't let me do it. :( helpppp..

setting the desktop screen resolution to different numbers than you currently have might help...i was once at 1024xblah before and it did the same as yours but once i set it back to higher numbers it would minimize

so if it is at 840..... whatever it is now. I should try it on say 1024.....? Do I leave the game in the same resolution as it currently is in? So the resolutions should be different then each other possibly? Someone mentioned that they had to be the same as each otherb but maybe he was wrong. I'll try that when I get home. That shoudl work though?

Yep I have tried Alt+Tab. I may have to ask someone to open an owner mode for my Astros so I can upgrade my stadium. I'll try the resolution thing first I guess, and any other sugestions anyone might have. Thanks all who are trying to help. Any of the F keys do anything on minimizing games?

so if it is at 840..... whatever it is now. I should try it on say 1024.....? Do I leave the game in the same resolution as it currently is in? So the resolutions should be different then each other possibly? Someone mentioned that they had to be the same as each otherb but maybe he was wrong. I'll try that when I get home. That shoudl work though?

yep, different resolutions

Archived