Can I get my money back?

MattP598

I have tried everything, but no matter what, my game ALWAYS crashes during free agent signing in dynasty AND ownder mode. I have closed all background tasks and processes, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, am only using the EA patch (it crashed without it), updated video card drivers....I dunno what else to try. I have windows XP, Pentium 4 2.8ghz, 1 gig of ram, and a radeon 9600xt. What could be causing this??? The game really sucks when you can't play past 1 year in dynasty or owner mode.

In the application log all it says is:

Faulting application mvp2005.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module

mvp2005.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x001b3574.

I can't remember the exact error when it crashes, just something like there was an error in mvp2005.exe, and it asks if i want to send in an error report. Thats about it.

Yeah, that error you pasted from your Event Viewer is the same thing it says when it crashes on you.

Since you're only using the EA patch, I think it basically comes down to a serious problem in the game that EA needs to patch. Which is strange because other people and I have not had that problem when we get to the FA period. But I guess we all have different computer configurations.

Maybe you should contact them with that error message and your setup. Not sure how far you will get with them. Sorry that I couldn't be much help. You've tried all the obvious things and EA's suggestions.

Archived