help with Max Drive

superfan

I downloaded Spaniah Fly's 3.0 roster update for the ps2 max drive. I extraxted the file, and then what do I do next. I am new to this max drive thing, I just bought it.

I opened the max drive program and plugged it in to the port on the back of my computer and I dragged the roster file over to my max drive and it says it is in the c drive of my computer. I then assumed it was saved onto my max drive so I went to my ps2 and plugged in my max drive and tried to transfer my roster file onto my memory card and it says there is no file to transfer. so how do I get the roster file saved onto my max drive?

please help!

that doesn't work when I try to copy the file over, it gives me an error saying:

Run time error!

Program:CProgram FilesDateMaxDrivePS2MaxDrive.exe

This appilication has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

please tell me what I need to do to fix this, or what I am doing wrong.

Are you using the software that came with your Max Drive? Maybe you need the upgrade from their site.

I use a regular 256MB Flash drive with the Max Drive software for my PS2 and it works just fine. At first I have a problem using Max Media Creator but then I found something else and its all good. I only use the AR Max 2004 with my drive and its fine.

Archived