what's the limit to mods installed?

RAM

ok i know for uniforms it's 9. but are there any other limits to the modability of the game? for instance what about shoe updates and batting glove updates? i'm assuming the shoe update would be overwriting the default uniform so would those count in the 9? also what about face mods, stadiums, all the other goodies. what's their limit?

Not sure what you're asking.

For batting gloves and shoes, you can update each of the 9 uniform slots. Now if all 9 of the slots are custom, you would have to add the shoes and gloves manually.

I think the portrait updates are way up there, not sure the exact number.

The stadiums, well as far as I know you can't add extra stadiums, you can only replace the current ones, so you could do as many stadiums as are in the game now.

That is the same for the face mods, you can only replace, you can't create a whole new one.

i guess in short without getting too technical let's say i ONLY want to update shoes (no uniform updates) and i use kerms shoe updates. can i just update every teams shoes or only 9 total teams? or since each team has MORE than one uni does the amount of uniforms a specific team has (i.e. seattle 1)home 2)away 3) alt home 4) 80's home 5) 80's away) count towards the 9? i mean the shoe updates basically are the same as uniform updates correct or not? so by using the updated shoe mods and updating seattles shoes aren't i really updating the seattle uniform? and would that count towards 1 of the 9 or 5 of the 9?

or am i totally wrong? and shoe updates do not update the entire uniform and by using kerms i can just update as many as i want?

you can update each of the 9 uniform slots.

and btw maybe i need clarification on this as well, 9 means 9 total for the WHOLE game right? not 9 per team?

i know i'm wording it confusing, starting to freak out!

Basically, each team has 9 jersey slots. Within those 9 slots, you can put whatever shoes and gloves you want.

If a team only uses 6 of those slots, you could only update those 6 jersies to include the new shoes and gloves.

If a slot isn't being used, then you can't magically make naked men w/ just shoes and gloves.

Understand?

If a slot isn't being used, then you can't magically make naked men w/ just shoes and gloves.

that would be kinda nasty. ok that clarifies it for me though. just wanted to make sure.

Archived