basballfanatik9

Here's my Florida Marlins team

Batting Order

battingroster0kw.th.jpg

Pitching Rotation

pitchingrotation4lz.th.jpg

NL East Standings

nleast9zv.th.jpg

I recently trade SP Ismael Valdez and RF Juan Encarnacion to the New York Mets for SP Kris Benson.

The team is doing pretty good and lots of power are coming from the 3, 4, 5, and 6 batters.

Please tell me how you think my team is doing.

Really good!

I would suggest using Conine, I traded Encarnacion for 2 prospects when I started mines... Conine has hit 12 homeruns in 20 games, a .317 avg. Nice trade for Valdez, he has messed up a lot in mines, however he's getting better now.

Good Luck

You should replace Juan Encarnacion with Willy Mo Pena who is super cheap and has outstanding batiing attributes. I got him for $900k a year for 3 years and replace Jeff Conine with someone like Robb Quinlan he has pretty good Batting Attributes and i got him as a free agent for $300k a year for 3 years. Quinlan can be your DH/PH/and backup to Cabera and Lowell since he can play LF and 3B.

Really good!

I would suggest using Conine, I traded Encarnacion for 2 prospects when I started mines... Conine has hit 12 homeruns in 20 games, a .317 avg. Nice trade for Valdez, he has messed up a lot in mines, however he's getting better now.

Good Luck

The LF on my team is me, I always create myself and use it. Conine is one of the best off the bench players for me, so that's what I'm using him for.

You should replace Juan Encarnacion with Willy Mo Pena who is super cheap and has outstanding batiing attributes. I got him for $900k a year for 3 years and replace Jeff Conine with someone like RObb Quinlan he has pretty good Batting Attributes and i got him as a free agent for $300k a year for 3 years. Quinlan can be your DH/PH/and backup to Cabera and Lowell since he can play LF and 3B.

Encarnacion and Valdez were traded, I aquired SP Kris Benson for both of them.

• 2 months later...

Archived