For anyone that can help me

jwired21

I have been messing with the EA Graphics Editor changing shoes for some minor league teams, but I have ran into a confusing problem. I can change the shoes once but then when I try to import different ones over the ones I already replaced I get this error: Access violation at address 004B250A in module 'eagraph.exe'. Write of address 02933000. But I can change anything I haven't touched yet fine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to get around replacing the models.big file with an original. Thanks

I have been messing with the EA Graphics Editor changing shoes for some minor league teams, but I have ran into a confusing problem. I can change the shoes once but then when I try to import different ones over the ones I already replaced I get this error: Access violation at address 004B250A in module 'eagraph.exe'. Write of address 02933000. But I can change anything I haven't touched yet fine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to get around replacing the models.big file with an original. Thanks

same here

Archived