An older model of a G60310A controller, i need help

skibz

This controller is crap. I tried searching this model online and I got a different looking model but with the same frame. The right analog in-game is funny. The whole setup has been rotated to the left 90 degrees. so when i press left on the stick, i get the jump and etc., which i bought from best buy for like $16. I just wanna know what your opinions are on what's my best choice of action. should i call the company to get a better controller (which hasn't updated its site in like 2 years apparently (gamersfactory.com)) or should i go back to best buy and ask for an exchange (i'm not sure if the days of how long i've had it works against me.)

When did you buy it? I would try and get it exchanged. On Logitech's "Authorized retailers" link for the Dual Action gamepad it lists Best Buy selling it for $17.99. Not sure if you already looked at it since you were at Best Buy already.

I use the Saitek P880 and I like it a lot since I learned the controls.

well it was the only controller left at the time.. so i thought it'd work like any other controller. i should just probably see if they have any more dual action controlelrs and try to break it and hope i get a rumplepad 2. i remember someone did that on thsi forums. they called logitech to get a new controller and they got a dual pad 2 for a crappy dual pad. now that's nice.

you need to change the configration of the right analog stick it's a problem most controllers have. make sure you save a controller profile in the game. exit the game and go to my docs mvpbaseball2005, open it up and then open the controller config file w/ notepad look down to the section that look that this:

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_RIGHT= -3

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_LEFT= +3

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_UP= +4

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_DOWN=-4

now erase that section and copy and paste this into that section:

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_RIGHT= axis- 4

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_LEFT= axis+ 4

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_UP= axis+ 3

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_DOWN= axis- 3

close the file say yes to changes and that should fix it.

thanks but what about my l1 l2, r1, r2 buttons, they're usually in reverse, cuz my button 5 is the equivalent of l2 and 6 is r2, 7 and 8 is l1 and r1 respectively. this controller bites ***. especially cuz i have this same problem with madden.

the fix i mentioned is for the right stick config only. as far as the other buttons i don't know. not familiar w/ this gamepad. every brand gamepad works a little differently in the game. i guess you could try to remap it in the ingame settings, but i don't know if that'll work. may just have to either get used to it or wait for someon else w/ the same pad to come along. but the above fix i listed should at least fix the right stick for now.

Archived